1. Always deny the flesh: There are things that increase the weight of the flesh such as sleep, gossip, excessive eating etc.
2. Feed on quality spiritual content: Get anointed sermons and books and study. When feed yourself with light and revelation from these materials, your spirit man becomes strong to tarry in the place of prayer. Knowledge is a catalyst.
3. Form a prayer group: Select two or three of your friends to join you in prayer. “Iron sharpens iron” praying with friends encourages you to pray.
4. Desire and crave for the spirit of grace and supplication: Prayer is a spiritual exercise. The spirit of prayer can drive you to pray. Ask God for the spirit.
5. Create a right atmosphere: Create atmosphere that would revive your prayer life. Play worship songs, engage in soul lifting conversation and fellowship of spiritual people.
© Wisdom Breed, 2020